ARTICLES ON TAX DEFERRED EXCHANGES
Detailed Information On Tax Deferred Exchanges
More Than You Would Ever Want To Know All Here In One Place
Over our thirty-five (35) years of involvement in assisting clients in completing tax deferred exchanges, we’ve learned that educating our clients before, during and even after their tax exchange is “job one” for our firm.
Nothing in the many detailed articles in this section replace talking with one of our qualified staff members. If you have questions at all, please feel free to call our office at any time.
Articles on Tax Deferred Exchange Topics
We have divided up the detailed information into almost twenty different sections as we find that most of our clients are more interested in various topics. Below please find our current inventory of detailed information on tax exchanges. Each can be printed separately. Just click on the topics that interest you:
General Overview Of The Tax Deferred Exchange Process
- If you are interested in the basics of tax deferred exchanges this is the writing for you.
- Also don’t forget to look at our videos on exchanges too.
Detailed Overview and Analysis Of Tax Deferred Exchanges
- This writing is a more solid way to gain a thorough understanding of the process and timelines.
- Also don’t forget to look at our videos on exchange too.
Delayed vs Simultaneous Tax Deferred Exchange – The Basics
- This is a great introductory writing that will give you a general overview of the two processes.
- There are also videos on this subject in our video library.
Delayed vs Simultaneous Tax Deferred Exchanges – Detailed Analysis
- This is a great writing for those who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between a simultaneous exchange.
- Visit our video library as well for our 24 videos on all aspects of tax exchanges.
When May An Exchangor Obtain Cash Out Of A Tax Deferred Exchange?
- This is a more detailed writing that goes over in detail the four times when you can get cash from an exchange.
- Don’t forget to look at our video library for information on this topic.
Improvement Tax Deferred Exchanges A Detailed Analysis
- Improvement exchanges are a big part of our practice. They may play a role in your transaction.
- See our videos library as well for information on this topic.
Marital Status In Tax Deferred Exchanges
- If you are married and only one spouse wishes to complete a tax deferred exchange, this is a writing for you.
- Also don’t forget to look at our videos on this topic.
Seller Carry-Back Financing In Tax Deferred Exchanges
- This writing addresses situations when an exchanger is selling a property and actually carrying part of the financing.
- Visit our video library on this topic as well.
Partnership Matters In Completing Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Selling as a partnership? An LLC? A Corporation? A Trust?
- This is an important writing to read.
- Also visit our video library on this topic.
Related Parties In Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Buying or selling to a family member? This is an important writing for you to read.
- Also don’t forget to visit our video library on this topic.
Reverse Tax Deferred Exchange – The Basics
- This writing is helpful if you are thinking of a reverse exchange and want to know the basics.
- Don’t forget to look at our video library as well on this subject.
Reverse Tax Deferred Exchange – Detailed Analysis
- This is the perfect writing if you want to gain a better understanding of the timelines for reverse exchanges.
- We have videos on this subject as well in our video library.
Vacation Homes In Tax Deferred Exchanges
- If you have a vacation home this is an important writing for you.
Call or email us to schedule an appointment or ask a question.